February- Woah, you were a quick month! We’ve had loads of exciting goings-on during the last four weeks which we’re sharing with our new Month in Pictures feature. The end of the month can be a busy time for everyone- so it’s nice to be able to look back at the accomplishments and good things that have happened over the last few weeks.
If you want to join in, use the hashtag #Februaryinpictures so that we can find your images on twitter and instagram! Here’s what we got up to:
1. Spotted this EXCELLENT pastel bike outside the DCA. Is it yours? Get in touch!
2. Added to our ever expanding MT tape collection #sorrynotsorry
4. DIY Time- Reupholstered an old studio chair in some Custard Cream fabric
5. Sampled Dinner at the city’s new Malmaison Brasserie
6. Cooked some ACE dinners
7. Changing weather = puddles & sunshine
8. We said hello to our 2014 Jammy Heart Cushion!
9. We had a flash guessing game over on our Facebook page– with 3 lucky winners choosing one of our new Necklaces- launching in March 2014.