As part of a new feature for 2014- i’ll be sharing 9 photographs at the end of each month. January’s Photos are a little tardy, but better late than never, I say! Here’s what we got up to in January:
1. Enjoying colour amidst January’s darker mornings
2. Making signage for our 2014 Studio Sale
3. Got this lovely rug, by the Plantation Rug Company
4. Took an inspiration trip to London with this guy
5. Met a new friend
6. Visiting Gods Own Junkyard / Selfridges (Walthamstow, next time!)
7. Got Biscuit Nails did by Nancy Mc– genius!
8. Opened our doors for our 2014 Studio Sale– with all cushions selling within 24 hours!
9. Cold mornings = beautiful mornings