It’s that time again- another month has ended- which means a little look back at the fun times that April has seen! We’ve been really enjoying these posts- time can pass so quickly- and it’s easy to get bogged down with the length of your daily to-do list. Taking a bit of time to reflect on the month’s accomplishments is quite rewarding indeed! Tag your posts with #AprilinPictures to join in.
1. We visited Rachel Barron & Nathan Clydesdale’s interactive print-making exhibition- Loom, at WASPS- can’t wait to see what they do next!
2. It was Easter! The Easter weekend here in Scotland saw 2 whole days of glorious sunshine- team that with your body weight in chocolate and you’ve got something near perfection.
4. We got creative with our leftover Tunnocks Teacake wrappers with our DIY Teacake Ballpoint Pens.
5. The first of our Luxury Gift Wrapped cushions went off to their new homes!
6. Our baby cactus got re-potted with a bit of Teacake bling with out Teacake planter DIY!
9. On Wednesday, We Wore Pink: celebrating Mean Girl’s 10th Anniversary with a batch of Limited Edition Custard Cream Cushions (which have very nearly now sold out!)
We hope you had a great month- we’re looking forward to a busy May filled with exciting meetings, a jaunt to London & some more brand new additions to our Biscuity family!