Ok- so I’m a bit late with this one- but I have a really good excuse. Honest. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been juggling packing orders with packing our belongings and posting updates with painting walls…as we’re moving house! I’ll share all of the details in a post all of its own very soon- but for now I can say that we’ve made a lot of changes to our lives and we’re really excited to be on a new adventure!
1. The sun has been shining and we’ve been enjoying all things YELLOW in the studio.
2. We got the keys to our new house! I noticed that the beautiful cornice in the living room bears an uncanny resemblance to the middle of a Tunnocks Teacake! This place was made for us.
3. Moving is hard work. Ice cream has helped on the hotter days.
4. Drawing biscuits in the sand at Broughty Ferry Beach.
5. Exploring our new neighbourhood- I’m totally fascinated by this old house. It looks like it’s been empty for years…yet the garden is very neatly kept. I’d love to explore it one day!
6. I tried to make moving as organised and aesthetically pleasing as possible with these color coded box labels. They worked a treat!
7. We visited the Confectionery Wholesaler for the first time. It was like my own version of paradise.
8. I picked the first apple from the tree in our new garden. It was crisp and sour- I think they’ll make an excellent crumble!
9. Lastly- we introduced these custom name Pocket Mirrors to our online store – they’re proving super popular so far!
We’re still in the process of moving, but will share all of the details and some photographs very soon.
Hope you’re having a great summer so far!