Well well well. September has got to be one of my favourite months of the year. The seasons are changing- but the days are still quite long. Here’s what we got up to!
2. New trainers! Coral beauties from Reebok.
3. We taste tested this bizarre Custard Cream sandwich spread. See the full write-up here
4. We added Banners to our shop! They come in 2 designs and area available to order now.
5. I treated myself to a Donna Wilson pineapple!
6. We caught an amazing “blood moon” on a drive home. Incredible!
7. Frankie got creative with us and added this DIY to our Fun Times with Frankie Pinterest Board
8. Added this beautiful red leather Roberts Radio to the studio (it may have been a lovely 29th Birthday gift!)
9. Have been eating well and enjoying shopping at our new favourite supermarket, Lidl!
I say this every month, but man, does time fly! Tomorrow we’ll be entering the last quarter of 2014 and our busiest time of the year. We’ll be looking forward to Halloween and making preparations for the festive season ahead.
Enjoy Autumn, everyone!