I’m posting the December in pictures post a wee bit early this month- as I’ve got a special post lined up for tomorrow!
December has whizzed by in the blink of an eye- here’s what we did:
1. I visited Etsy House in London where our Biscuit Cushions were on sale for their first ever UK pop-up! (see the video here)
2. We launched our collaboration with Boomf magical mallows! Our box of edible treats are available to order for a limited time here.
3. Our kitten Frankie turned 6 months old and got totally wrapped up in the festive season! He has his own Instagram account now too- follow him @frankietheforestcat.
4. We upheld our tradition of baked bacon & eggs for breakfast on Christmas morning (recipe here)
5. Our Teacake cushions were looking all kinds of festive on their way to their new homes!
6. We celebrated our first Christmas in our new home. I’m still in love with our mint green front door- I wish we could hang our wreath all year round!
7. Gift-wrapping was super popular for our festive orders!
8. You kept us busier than ever packing up mailbags of Christmas treats!
9. Our new kitchen was finished just in time for cooking some festive delicacies. I couldn’t help but chalk up a Christmassy message on our new fridge chalkboard!
Hope everyone had a super Christmas- keep an eye out for our special 2014 round-up post tomorrow!