Every year (stretching right back to 2011) I’ve taken the time to look back on the year that’s coming to an end- with a run down of my personal highlights.
The image above is from 2015bestnine.com– a nifty wee site that collates your most popular instagram photos from throughout the year. For me, 2015 has been colourful and filled with adventure- and I think it sums up my year pretty well!
My top personal highlights include:
2. Winning the Mollie Makes Established business award and having our home featured in the mag:
3. Crafting on a rooftop in London for Pinterest UK’s birthday:
4. Living my Biscuit Cruise dream with Thomson holidays:
5. Being commissioned to design special tote bags for Blogtacular:
6. Designing loads of new things for our store:
7. Having my first calendar published with TeNeues:
And on a more personal note- Mr Biscuit and I got engaged!
2015 has been a fantastic year- and I’m already making plans for new adventures. I’m not really one for New Years’ resolutions- but I have a LONG list of things that I want to do and places I want to go in 2016. At the moment- I have some travel blogging on the itinerary, new products, collaborations and a wedding to plan! I can’t wait.
Happy Hogmanay everyone, all the best for 2016!
Love & Biscuits,