May has been one of those months that has been muchanticipated for some time now- as it was due to be totally jam-packed full of great goings-on! Needless to say, it’s been a total ball and we almost can’t believe it’s over. Here’s what we got up to:
1. Venturing to London for what was one of the best weekends we’ve had this year: for Blogtacular! Burgers were eaten (this one was The Don, at our favourite Chiswick haunt: The Gourmet Burger Kitchen, knowledge was shared & pals were made. Thank you so much to Kat, Kat & the blogtacular team for putting on such a super event!
3. Back up north again, I got to pop in to the Isolated Heroes studio to visit Sam the boss lady & her new bundle of furry joy, Donatella the Rag Doll kitty!
4. We previewed our new Fondant Fancy cushions as part of our Spring Pop-Up with Wool & Co in Dundee.
5. We also visited Perth Road’s new art materials store, which happens to have a seriously good floor.
6. Another look at the fun we had whilst hanging out with Wool & Co during our Spring Pop-Up: colour-matching biscuits & yarn!
7. This beauty popped through our mail-box- a beautiful Wedding Invitation we helped design for a friend earlier this year!
8. A busy month for gigs & Glasgow trips- we spotted this amazing street art by Smug while we were through for a Real Estate concert.
9. There’s been a few amazingly sunny days- which calls for one thing: daisy chain making outdoors!
June is set to be an exciting one for us- with a trip to Lisbon on the cards as well as a good few new lines hitting our online store. Hope everyone’s had a super May and that you’re looking forward to the warmer months ahead!