October, you weren’t bad at all! This month has been all about appreciating the colours of the season, whilst preparing for our busiest time of the year. Here’s what we did:
1. We revisited Govanhill Baths for a dining experience like no other with Section-33: eating fish tacos & chocolate mousse in an abandoned swimming pool.
2. Yellow cushions were a big favourite in our online store.
3. We got ready for Halloween with some crafting: DIY Glitter Teacake pumpkins!
4. I started a crochet project for Frankie based on this pattern.
5. We played with Autumn leaves to make some pretty compositions.
6. We were listed as Finalists as Best Scottish online independent retailer at the #Heraldfashion awards! We celebrated with some fancy biscuits from Greggs 🙂
7. We got crafty making some autumnal decor for the studio with these glitter-dipped leaves!
8. Our updated Morning Coffee Cushions hit the online store.
9. We’re working extra-hard getting ready for CHRISTMAS!
And that was October! We know that some of you have already started your festive gift shopping- don’t forget to check out our Ordering Info page for all of the important dates you need to know for worldwide shipping.